Desktop Computer Warranty Terms
Effective: August 23, 2023
1. Maranello Technology Management will cover the cost of parts and labor for any hardware defects or failures on desktop computers purchased from us for 3 years from the purchase date.
2. In the event that a computer cannot be repaired, we will either provide a replacement unit, or issue a refund for the computer. If the same model of computer is no longer available, we will provide a similar model with similar specifications. Refurbished parts and/or computers may be used for warranty replacements.
3. If there is any physical damage/abuse evident on the computer, or if the computer has been used in a way that is not considered normal use, we reserve the right to deny warranty service.
4. The warranty does not cover any computer operating systems, software, or settings related issues.
5. Whenever possible, either us or an authorized Dell technician will perform warranty repairs onsite at your location. However, in some instances, it may be necessary for us to bring the system to our office to perform repairs.
6. Damages to computers caused by natural disasters are not covered under this warranty. This includes, but is not limited to, lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, and fires.
7. Warranty does not cover theft of hardware.