Monitor Warranty Terms
Effective: August 23, 2023
1. Maranello Technology Management will cover the cost of parts and labor for any hardware defects on monitors purchased from us for 3 years from the purchase date.
2. In the event that a monitor cannot be repaired, we will either provide a replacement unit, or issue a refund for the monitor. If the same model of monitor is no longer available, we will provide a similar model with similar specifications. Refurbished parts and/or monitors may be used for warranty replacements.
3. If there is any physical damage/abuse evident on the monitor, or if the monitor has been used in a way that is not considered normal use, we reserve the right to deny warranty service.
4. The warranty does not cover any monitor settings or configuration related issues.
5. Whenever possible, either us or an authorized Dell technician will perform warranty repairs onsite at your location. However, in some instances, it may be necessary for us to bring the system to our office to perform repairs.
5. Damages to monitors caused by natural disasters are not covered under this warranty. This includes, but is not limited to, lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, and fires.
6. Warranty does not cover theft of hardware.