Network Equipment Warranty Terms
Effective: August 23, 2023
1. Maranello Technology Management will cover the cost of parts and labor for any hardware defects or failures on network equipment purchased from us for 3 years from the purchase date.
2. In the event that a network device cannot be repaired, we will either provide a replacement unit, or issue a refund for the network device. If the same model of network device is no longer available, we will provide a similar model with similar specifications. Refurbished parts and/or network equipment may be used for warranty replacements.
3. If there is any physical damage/abuse evident on the network equipment, or if the network equipment has been used in a way that is not considered normal use, we reserve the right to deny warranty service.
4. The warranty does not cover any network equipment settings or configuration related issues.
5. Whenever possible, we will perform warranty repairs onsite at your location. However, in some instances, it may be necessary for us to bring the equipment to our office to perform repairs.
5. Damages to network equipment caused by natural disasters are not covered under this warranty. This includes, but is not limited to, lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, and fires.
6. Warranty does not cover theft of hardware.